Monday, September 27, 2010

Mermaid

I was bathing Devin and Aubrey. They have discovered that they love water, even face submerging for a few seconds. I had soaped Aubrey up and asked her to rinse while soaping brother. She was lying in the tub on her back with only her nose and mouth out of the water. And she was singing lalala, lalala, lalala, the music to Little Mermaid, very recognizable. I asked her if she was a mermaid and she said yes and continued with her melody. They are growing in leaps and bounds. Today they rode their hot wheels around the neighborhood and had great stamina. And, they thanked me for taking them for a ride. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. It reminds me of wishing I had a voice just like Ariel... I've kind of grown out of that one though... next generation's turn.

    ReplyDelete