Thursday, September 16, 2010

Love being a Grandma

This morning I picked up Ada and Sammy for Rosanne to get to a doctor appointment. Ada loves her preschool with Ms Le. She is so social and loves interaction. Sammy is getting so competent. I had full arms when we got to our home so I put him on the grass. He headed to the house, up the stairs and waited as I made my way to open the door. I then decided to clean the kitchen while Sammy emptied drawers. As I took out the garbage, Sammy loaded clean dishes into the garbage can. I then made the decision to wash dishes. He is such a helper. I can now remember with his help being a young mother and the busy time trying to get things done with so much help. It is such a joy being a grandmother to my sweet grandchildren. I love them so.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like way too much fun mom! We had a pot luck at our house for our ward and Sammy kept coming to me with plastic forks and spoons... I thought he was getting them from the table... where he can reach now. No. He was getting them from the trash and bringing them to me one by one.

    ReplyDelete